Primary Level and Common Entrance
Compass Tutors revision courses are designed to develop students’ underlying skills and bolster the confidence required for entrance exams success.
Whether your child is suffering from a lack of confidence in their schoolwork or needs guidance preparing for school entrance examinations, SAT’s and scholarship papers, we are here to help.
Our tutors are highly experienced and adept at guiding children through their 7+, 11+ and 13+ entrance examinations to the school of their choice.
Each strategic session is created to maximise exams success through:
- Personalised guidance and practice of relevant exams techniques
- Structured revision suited to the individual learning needs of each student
- Tailored preparation in core subjects including English, Maths and Sciences
- Focused learning to improve areas of weakness
- Small class sizes with a maximum of six students
- Confidence boosting interview practice as required
Led by tutors with a track record of preparing students for entrance exams success, the content and structure of each course is tailored to the exams being sat, and adaptable to the specific learning needs of each individual student.
Some of the entrance examinations which we prepare candidates for are Loyola Jesuit Entrance Examination, Day Waterman College Entrance Examination, Greenspring College, Lagos, Lead British International School, Abuja, Nigerian Turkish International College, Dowen College, Chrisland College, GMAT, GRE, IELTS, PEARSON, TOEFL, SAT I & SAT II, SSAT, WASSCE, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, Common Entrance Exams Preparations among others.
At Compass Tutor, we help your child take away the fear and replace it with happiness.